Wednesday, December 25, 2013

WWDH - Italian baked chicken


Merry Christmas to all!!

To celebrate Christmas, we have the Wednesday with Donna Hay recipe for red chicken chosen by Kayte.  Or, as it is called in Modern Classics I, Italian Baked Veal (or Chicken). You can find the ingredient list here.  Basically, this recipe comprises chicken baked in tomato sauce (I used pre-bottled sauce rather than make my own), wrapped in prosciutto and topped with cheese - I used Swiss cheese as I couldn't find mozzarella slices.

I served my Italian Baked Chicken with some Asian influenced stir fry veges:



This was really delicious, but very filling.

To see what Kayte, Margaret, Chaya and Sarah thought, visit their websites.

5 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

Baked Chicken with an Asian influence, now that sounds quite inviting, Cake Law. Thanks for sharing...Merry Christmas!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Pure, delicious comfort food!!! Merry Christmas!!!

yummychunklet said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Cakelaw! I hope you had a wonderful day! :D

Kari said...

Happy Christmas Cakelaw!