Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Blueberry and Yoghurt Muffins with Lemon Sugar



Everybody loves a muffin, and so it seemed when I baked Donna Hay's Blueberry and Yoghurt Muffins with Lemon Sugar, a recipe I found in Sunday Style magazine.  These muffins disappeared like hotcakes, and I can understand why, having eaten one and a half of them myself. They are tangy and lemony, with bursts of juicy blueberries in every mouthful.  The lemon sugar on top adds a pleasant crunch.

Here's a peek inside:


I would definitely make these muffins again - they are simply scrumptious.

4 comments:

Ivy Sew said...

Hi Cakelaw, very beautiful and yummy muffins. Have a wonderful week and cheers :)

Von said...

I love blueberry muffins, but the combination with yoghurt and lemon sugar sounds ten times better than standard blueberry muffins!

Kari said...

I can't believe you only ate one and a half! I think I'd have got through considerably more if these came out of my kitchen :)

Kayte said...

Yes, please, blueberry and yoghurt muffins with lemon sugar anytime anywhere!!