Thursday, December 15, 2016

EwE - Waldorf Chicken Wraps - Nuts and Such


For Eating with Ellie this week, our theme is Nuts and Such, chosen by Peggy.  I went with something that is perhaps less obvious to the theme, a Waldorf Chicken Wrap recipe from So Easy.

These were good and really were so easy.  The nut component is in the toasted walnuts in the wrap.  There is also crunchy apple, chicken (I just used pre-cooked BBQ chicken), lettuce and a home-made yoghurt based dressing, all wrapped up in a wholemeal wrap.  This was a terrific lunch.

To see what the others made this week, visit the LYL section of the EwE website. 

3 comments:

Peggy said...

I would love this for lunch everyday! Goof pick!

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

I never thought I'd like the waldorf combination but it is strangely addictive, especially with the nuts! :D

Margaret said...

This would be a great lunch. I love nuts in salad. And then putting that salad in a wrap. Perfect!!